Zum Inhalt springen

emission levels 1,2 tdi

myhr

Empfohlene Beiträge

Do all 1,2 tdi:s pass EURO 4?

I imported a 1,2 tdi from Germany to Sweden and according to the "Fahrzeugschein" it was classed as a EURO 3 :3L.

Euro 4 demands are

NOx <0,25 g/km

HC ------------------

NOx+ HC <0,3 g/km

CO <0,5 g/km

PM (pariclate matters) <0,025 g/km

All values on this car was less than the EURO 4 demands according to papers I got from Audi,

so now it is classed EURO 4 and "miljöklass 2005" (same demands + less than

120 g/km CO2) . This mean I can park for free in many towns and also pay

less roadtax. This has not been the keys if the car has been classed EURO 3.

I can see on Mobile.de that 1,2tdi:s can be emission classed 3L, EURO 3 and

EURO 4 (D4). (Euro 4 and D4 same demans)

Is there a technical differnce between those cars ? Different emission system ?

If so what is differnce?

( Answer in german if that is easier)

/Kurt Myhr

nej, they're not all EU4.

However, there were some very strange, small differences, and remember, this is the German interpretation of EU4. If you've got miljöbil status, then great. D4 was also a German invention, 3L too. So, the main difference is between EU4 and EU3...

Maybe a 3l owner knows more?

Bret

Do all 1,2 tdi:s pass EURO 4?

Is there a technical differnce between those cars ? Different emission system ?

If so what is differnce?

( Answer in german if that is easier)

Concerning the engine type and setup, there are no differences between 1.2TDI EU3 and EU4. But the EU4 is the real 3L car, because no power steering, no ariconditioning, no single rear seats were allowed. The EU4 car is upto 100kg lighter than the EU3.

The EU4 reached the 3ltr limit with 2.99ltr/100km. My EU3 just reached the 3,2ltr/100km...

Due to the fact, that Audi sold just 6500 1.2TDIs, they didn't applied for the official approval to the EU4 norm (costs a lot of money to get the EU4 approval). From 2002-2004 the 1.4TDI engines of the Volkswagen Group changed from EU3 to EU4.

With best regards

Lutz

Concerning the engine type and setup, there are no differences between 1.2TDI EU3 and EU4. But the EU4 is the real 3L car, because no power steering, no ariconditioning, no single rear seats were allowed. The EU4 car is upto 100kg lighter than the EU3.

The EU4 reached the 3ltr limit with 2.99ltr/100km. My EU3 just reached the 3,2ltr/100km...

Due to the fact, that Audi sold just 6500 1.2TDIs, they didn't applied for the official approval to the EU4 norm (costs a lot of money to get the EU4 approval). From 2002-2004 the 1.4TDI engines of the Volkswagen Group changed from EU3 to EU4.

With best regards

Lutz

Both 1.2 TDI are 3L-cars with CO² emission under 90g/km, the aircondioned EU3 reaches 86g/km, the "real" EU4 like the Lupo 3L has 81g/km. Remember that Smart advertises 3,3l with 88g/km for the actual "CO²"-Worldchampion.;)

Ha ha - guys you are all wrong... the explanation is very simple:

I am not sure about D3/D4 but when it comes to 3L not all 1,2 are 3L in Germany - only cars without Servo and Climatronic are 3L!

ALL 1,2's meet the demands of EU4 but EU4 did not exist in 2001 so all A2's from 2001 are certified as EU3 accoirding to COC - but - at least in Sweden you can reregister your car in EU4 if you have original COC.

When it comes to 1,4 TDI 75HP it's a little different - 1,4 TDI did not meet EU4 until 2004 when the engine was changed.

All 1,4 TDI 90HP are all EU4 certified.

When it comes to cars wheight - all 1,2TDI are about 160kg lighter then 1,4 TDI. Some of the components that are lighter are:

wheels made of magnesium alloy,

steering wheel,

lighter components on front and back axles,

lighter front chairs,

less isolation,

thiner windows............

1,2 with no servo and clima wheigths about 830 kg - with servo and klima ca 860 kg.

No. All 1,2 are 3l! They are all under 3,2l/100km in average.

And: Magnesium is wrong!! As we pointed out in this Forum here: 1.2er TDI: sind keine? - A2 Forum , it is normal aluminium alloy with only 1% Magnesium! So it is normal AlMgSi1 wich is the Euronorm EU6082. The same as I have in he 1.4 with the extra light rims.

The better equipped are only D3 not D4 this is the diffenrence.

• 9 Jahre später...

Does anyone have the official emission level values of the A2 1.2 TDI's at hand? Are those mentionend in the CoC?

Found the Answers:

CoC => Sammlung COC - Papiere für alle A2s - A2 Forum

Emissionlevels => Datensammlung: Abgasverhalten nach EU-Übereinstimmungsbescheinigungen COC - A2 Forum

Thx!

Bearbeitet von MartinB82

Deine Meinung

Schreibe jetzt und erstelle anschließend ein Benutzerkonto. Wenn Du ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde Dich bitte an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Aktivitäten

1. 6

Schlüssel anlernen

2. 6

Schlüssel anlernen

3. 6

Schlüssel anlernen

4. 0

Verkaufe Scheibenwischerarm der ersten Generation

5. 12

[1.4 BBY] Schaltung ohne Funktion

6. 35

Audi A2 1.4 Bj. 2000 AUA

7. 90

Drucktaster für die Tankklappe abgefallen – Bezugsquelle?

8. 35

VCDS - welches ist das Richtige

9. 12

[1.4 BBY] Schaltung ohne Funktion

10. 28

[1.2 TDI ANY] Hoher Ölverlust nach Turboladertausch.

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir verwenden Cookies. Mit weiteres surfen erklären Sie sich mit diesen einverstanden.