Zum Inhalt springen

ABS Warning Lights

Lyndabbcat

Empfohlene Beiträge

I have a 2001 1.4 Tdi Diesel with approx 120,000 miles. Have owned for 3 years and the high milage is due to a long daily commute. Lovely car but in March this year 2 weeks after having the front anti roll bar links replaced the 3 brake hazard lights lit up on the dash. Garage did a diagnostic and said the Abs lateral sensor had an intermittent fault. Garage replaced the sensor and recalibrated it but the fault returned within a week. Garage tried recalibrating again but the fault returned. They then suggested the CPU may need to be replaced although this may not be the cause of the fault. I do not want to pay for a new or refurbished CPU if the fault returns. The brakes are fine and I still drive the vehicle has anyone any idea what may be the fault and how I may resolve this problem without having to pay a lot of money to a garage which may or may not solve this issue? :confused:

Entschuldigung für nicht immer wieder auf Sie schneller, meine Mechaniker beim Abrufen von Informationen für Sie Kontakt hatte. Zwei Scans abgeschlossen wurden folgende ist er bereitgestellten Informationen. Seitliche Beschleunigungs-Sensor (G200) Codeproblem 01423 in elektrische Schaltung intermittierende der seitlichen Sensor wurde durch eine neue ersetzt und neu kalibriert, aber der Fehler zurückgegeben. War der zweite Scan Code 01423 laterale Beschleunigung Sensor keine plausible Signal intermittierende Hoffnung Ihnen helfen kann?

Sorry, but your german is dreadful.. :D

Try it in english, we're multilingual! :janeistklar:(= smilies30466.png)

My understanding is that you've changed the G200 but the Code 01423 is continuosly there? Has the cable harness been checked? Maybe there's a cable break anywhere?

It's also possible, that the ESP control unit has a damage.

Apologies for my appalling attempt at German. I contacted my mechanic and he performed 2 diagnostic scans. The first read 01423 lateral acceleration sensor (G200) problem in the electrical circuit (intermittent). He then replaced the sensor and recalibrated. The problem returned, so it was rescanned which gave the same code, 01423 lateral acceleration sensor, no plausible signal (intermittent).

The second scan was done at an Audi dealership and they informed him that they would need to replace the CPU, at significant cost, without guaranteeing that this would fix the problem. Brakes and ABS have been checked and deemed okay.

Ok. Thanks, it's easier to understand you this way! :D

With your more precise explanation I don't think that the G200 is the faulty component. As mentioned above it really sounds like a break somewhere in the cable harness. This is not easy to localize, I don't know where the harness is running. As far as i know the ESP/ABS control unit is localized beyond the hatch under the passengers footwells. The cable has to go there.

Try to find both ends of this cable and measure the internal resitance.

Deine Meinung

Schreibe jetzt und erstelle anschließend ein Benutzerkonto. Wenn Du ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde Dich bitte an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Aktivitäten

1. 40

Welchen A2 sollte ich zum gelegentlichen Gebrauch und für eine lange Haltezeit kaufen? (Motor, Ausstattung, ...)

2. 0

Dichtung zwischen Wellrohr und DK

3. 40

Welchen A2 sollte ich zum gelegentlichen Gebrauch und für eine lange Haltezeit kaufen? (Motor, Ausstattung, ...)

4. 0

Suche Liebhaberstück (zum Liebhaberpreis 😉)

5. 102

E10 – Verträglichkeit

6. 102

E10 – Verträglichkeit

7. 40

8. 40

9. 102

E10 – Verträglichkeit

10. 57

[1.4 AUA] Anlasser ausbauen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir verwenden Cookies. Mit weiteres surfen erklären Sie sich mit diesen einverstanden.