Zum Inhalt springen

Symphony 2 - need HELP

bret

Empfohlene Beiträge

hi,

@ muetze - wie war das nochmal mit nicht fliessenden english? wirklich gut...!

@sqvarec

CAN Bus is the car's Information Network; on the newer A2s it carries all sorts of information, e.g. Lights on, Radio Station name to be displayed in the driver information system etc. it also carries the "ignition on" signal, which is why the radios aren't really compatible without it.

as muetze said, you're probably better off with a chorus and then the 6-pack changer; take a look at the pictures here:

https://a2-freun.de/forum/showthread.php?t=15811&sid=

even if you don't understand the text, the pictures at the end should help.

hope this helps....

Bret

Big thanks for the answers!!

At last somebody could tell me something else than "it is impossible - Audi service".

Yes, the new dashboard is too expensive so I decided to sell the radio. I'm not happy with that 'cose you know - this one is great product.

I'll try to sell it on eBay and some polish auctions :D. But there is only one problem. I brought it from USA - this is US version but I don't think there is some big difference, anyway - I didn't pay big cash 'cose it was only the radio without any code carte etc. and it is in good condition not superb :D. It was installed in Chevy Monza and the owner had to do something with it 'cose it didn't want to start (there is a function in symphony 2 that when the radio change the car it will no start :D). He said it isn't "hot stuff" - it was not stolen. But now before I'll try it with eBay I want to be sure that is ok and i called to the Audi dealer, service. I asked them if they could check the radio serial numbers - they said - "no, we cant" another bullshit?? Help. Where can I check it ?? Maybe you could do it for me if yes I'll send the numbers :D.

So now i'm looking for the 1 din Audi radio :D.

Thanks again.

You have to choose (and buy) a radio with an part number, which starts with 8ZO This stands for the A2. If you buy an other one, you will receive problems with the width of the radios (They have different shapes).

Concert II

Part number: 8Z0 057 186A

The Letter A at the end is the indicator of the age (firmware). A C is higher (newer) than a B or A. And an X at the end means this Radio was in service.

Mütze

Sorry, that id didn’t get it.

The only way to find out, if a radio is stolen, is that you should ask for the Serial number. The dealer probably wouldn’t give you a stolen serial number. With this number you should phone your Audi dealer. They can access a database with all stolen Audi/VW Radio and Navigation systems.

Mütze

Thanks. Big thanks for the answers.

I'll try but like a said a did call the audi dealer and i did asked if its posiblle to check the radio serial numbers with the stolen radios database. The answer was "no". I think this is a bullshit so I'll try with another dealer :D.

Thanks again.

P.S

Today i washed up my A2 and gues what?? Some egghead, piglicking bird bombed it. I have ugly dump on my car. AGrh !!!!

Best Regards.

P.S.2

I'm thinking about visual tuning of audi - light but nice, not in 2fust2furious style so dont be scared, but lookforward for my ne post about it :D.

Deine Meinung

Schreibe jetzt und erstelle anschließend ein Benutzerkonto. Wenn Du ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde Dich bitte an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Aktivitäten

1. 167

8. Audi A2 Schraubertreffen am 06.04.2024 in 59510 Lippetal / You are welcome 🚘

2. 41

Welchen A2 sollte ich zum gelegentlichen Gebrauch und für eine lange Haltezeit kaufen? (Motor, Ausstattung, ...)

3. 167

8. Audi A2 Schraubertreffen am 06.04.2024 in 59510 Lippetal / You are welcome 🚘

4. 41

Welchen A2 sollte ich zum gelegentlichen Gebrauch und für eine lange Haltezeit kaufen? (Motor, Ausstattung, ...)

5. 0

Dichtung zwischen Wellrohr und DK

6. 41

7. 0

Suche Liebhaberstück (zum Liebhaberpreis 😉)

8. 102

E10 – Verträglichkeit

9. 102

E10 – Verträglichkeit

10. 41

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir verwenden Cookies. Mit weiteres surfen erklären Sie sich mit diesen einverstanden.