Zum Inhalt springen

Zentralverriegelung mit Tourettes

Redcreek

Empfohlene Beiträge

Alst beschreiben habe ich...

Sorry, too difficult (for me) in German:

The central locking in my car has gone crazy (Ohne Funk, nur Schlüssel) when we finally got proper winter here where I live, with temperatures below -15.

The system sounds sometimes like a machine gun when driving, locking/unlockig several times a second. The "Innenraum Beleuchtung" flickers like mad (when on).

After searching this, and the UK forum (and after taking apart the drivers door with no success), I focused on the connectors between doors and body. To my great surprise these connectors are unsealed (the rubber doesn't work as a good seal) and they where all in very bad state.

I won't be able to fix this without soldering the cables and removing the connector, or fitting a better connector. Has anyone done this before and can anyone share some info on it?

This design is not very good where I live, and I doubt it works very well in northern Germany as well.

Any answers much apreciated, Deutsch oder English ist egal.

MFG

Fredrik

Apart from the connectors, the unit that does the central locking (the KSG, Komfortsteuergerät) has a design failure that can be fixed by soldering a new version of the microcontroller, some kind of Atmel to it. Ask user "Lau" about that, preferably by sending him a message.

EDIT: sorry, slightly drubk.

There is also known that micro switch at the door lock to get faulty in severe conditions. Is that switch for the tank lid also effected, since it works and gets illuminated only, when the micro switch senses "door open"? Is it also flickering?

Shouldn't it be possible to locate the problem source by rattling on different parts (like door or harness) while the car is standing? (Probably does not apply for the KSG)

I've cleaned and greased all the connectors between body and doors. I didn't remove the battery terminal during the process, and I could hear the KSG making "clicking" sounds, even when all connectors was removed (apart from fuel door and rear trunk lid).

If I close all doors and lock the car, everything is fine.

When I open the door (remember, I don't have a remote), it starts sending signals to all 4 doors making noise. However, the doors doesn't seem to lock/unlock, just making noise.

The fuel door switch stays illuminated at all times, but the interior light goes off (blinks) every time the KSG sends the signal.

The first run with VCDS showed some 13 error codes (I guess because I didn't remove the battery while removing the contacts). After a DTC clean, there are no codes left, but the locks are still playing.

The car is from 2000, and I guess an early model (WAUZZZ8ZZ1N005699).

Cann I fit a KSG from a different car and test it, or does it require coding/adaption?

The A2 is kinda exotic up here, is the identical KSG fitted in any other VW/Audi/Skoda/Seat models?

I'll check up on that microcontroller fault you mentioned tonight.

Cheers from a warm (just -5 tonight) Umea.

http://www.audi-a2club.de/forum/showthread.php?p=791347&langid=1

This is an exact copy of my problems.

Lau, I'll send you a private message.

I bought the engine from a good guy at this forum, with help from A2-D2, so I might as well get help repairing my KSG thru the forum as well :-)

• 2 Wochen später...

Benutzer LAU hat sein "Magic" gemacht und jetzt lauft mein Kugel weiter ohne KSG "Tourettes"! :D

Trotzdem habe ich meine zweifeln gegen die elektrische Kontakte zwischen Tür und Karosserie, aber alle 4 (ohne Heck) sind jetzt gereinigt und eingefettet.

Wird im zukunft 1 mal per Jahr nochmals gemacht (unser Klima ist hart am Autos).

Es gibt bei dieses Forum wirklich richtige "Professors" das kann alles über diese kleine Autos und ich bin ehrlich beeindruckt von viele von sie.

Ein herzlichen Dank von Nordschwedens!

/Fredrik

Deine Meinung

Schreibe jetzt und erstelle anschließend ein Benutzerkonto. Wenn Du ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde Dich bitte an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Aktivitäten

1. 32

Welchen A2 sollte ich zum gelegentlichen Gebrauch und für eine lange Haltezeit kaufen? (Motor, Ausstattung, ...)

2. 93

E10 – Verträglichkeit

3. 11

Vom Flop zum Superstar, der Audi A2

4. 161

8. Audi A2 Schraubertreffen am 06.04.2024 in 59510 Lippetal / You are welcome 🚘

5. 1

Partikelfilter

6. 1

Partikelfilter

7. 11

Vom Flop zum Superstar, der Audi A2

8. 161

8. Audi A2 Schraubertreffen am 06.04.2024 in 59510 Lippetal / You are welcome 🚘

9. 1

G266 Ölstandssensor leckt?

10. 6

[1.4 AUA] Ölablassschraube zu klein

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir verwenden Cookies. Mit weiteres surfen erklären Sie sich mit diesen einverstanden.