Zum Inhalt springen

1.2tdi Bilstein B4 suspension hilfe bitte

DavidCald

Empfohlene Beiträge

Guten Tag! Please excuse me writing in English (my German is very limited, - Iam trying to improve it).I would very much appreciate if someone could telll me the correct suspension components to order from Bilstein. I own a 2004 1.2tdi 3L I bought earlier this year in Germany, it currently has the standard factory suspension.I would like to know what part numbers I need for the complete suspension change, (hopefully to the B4 type) 4 dampers, 4 new springs, and any other parts that I need from Bilstein to make it work? (I can't find the front suspension in their website). Also, I was also thinking what other Audi parts I need, any rubber components or things recommended to replace at the same time to make a good job of it all? - I will be keeping the car for hopefully a long time. Sehr grober dank :) David.

There is a working solution for Bilstein B4 Suspension on 1.2. In short for the front suspension: B4 for Polo 6N2 (Bilstein-Part: VNE 4476) in combination with Golf 1 springs (VAG-Part: 171 411 105 G 952), all other parts may be replaced with original parts.

Have a look into this thread as well:

Alternativfahrwerk für den 1.2

All other like B4 or FSB are not allowed here. :erstlesen:

In germany it would require a separate audit (TÜV), but it's not generally forbidden. Don't know how strict the rules in UK are.

Bearbeitet von Phoenix A2

:) Danke, vielen dank fur die antworten. For the rear springs, should I choose bilstein springs, or the original audi springs? I just want the car to ride at the correct height and work as well as possible with the new B4 dampers. My car is a lightweight 3L, no airconditioning.(but it does have a radio). Danke

:) For the rear springs, should I choose bilstein springs, or the original audi springs? I just want the car to ride at the correct height and work as well as possible with the new B4 dampers.

I would just keep the old springs on the rear (if not broken). If in future one of the rear springs needs to be replaced anyway (Spidan springs are a good choice in that case), it is not so much work.

• 5 Wochen später...
  • 1 Jahr später...

Deine Meinung

Schreibe jetzt und erstelle anschließend ein Benutzerkonto. Wenn Du ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde Dich bitte an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Aktivitäten

1. 6

S-Line 9 Speichenfelge in 16 Zoll?

2. 6

3. 6

4. 6

5. 6

6. 6

7. 214

Alles rund um Audi A2 Türschlösser

8. 6

9. 85

Audi RNS-E Android Clon mit Carplay und DAB+

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir verwenden Cookies. Mit weiteres surfen erklären Sie sich mit diesen einverstanden.