Zum Inhalt springen

Problems with 1,2 Gearbox

Martynas

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hallo Freunde :) Ich bin aus Litauen, aber meine freundin hat problemen mit automatik getriebe wie in Deutschland und anderen countries :D Soory mein Deutsch is nicht so gut :) Ich habe gegoogled und fast ale themas sind in Deutsch. Aber die sind wenige jahre alt. Vielleicht ist da jetzt alles mehr klar wie dichtungsproblemen zu verhindern? unser auto ist undicht. aber es ist hard zu zagen woher die flussigkeit fliest. Kan jemand mir die licht i dem tunel zu finden? :) Bitte schreiben mir den PM oder hier. Danke ich weis nicht wo zu beginen.

• Antworten 133
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

Veröffentlichte Bilder

Das System wird in 99% der Fälle nur an 2 Stellen undicht:

1. der obere Schlauchanschluss zum Gangsteller

2. die Dichtung an der Gangstellerwanne.

Zum Lokalisieren der undichten Stelle: verölte Stellen ordentlich reinigen und dann kurze Zeit später schauen, wo es wieder feucht ist.

Hello Martynas,

feel free to write in English. Mark - derweisseA2 - already wrote a possible answer to your problem. I've also looked at my car on Friday and done exactly the same thing: clean up and will look again in a couple of weeks to see where oil is coming from. My problem is slightly different but the idea to find it is the same.

- Bret

Correct me if I'm wrong

fur das

1. der obere Schlauchanschluss zum Gangsteller

ich brauche

O-Ring Dichtsatz Gangsteller Vw Lupo 3l / FSI Audi A2 DSK FLE FFU | eBay

und fur das

2. die Dichtung an der Gangstellerwanne.

O-Ring Dichtsatz Gangsteller Vw Lupo 3l / FSI Audi A2 DSK FLE FFU | eBay

Correct?

In most cases you need the top hydraulic line, partnumber 085 142 418 B. Only to replace the sealing rings is not enough.

The reason is that the metal of the hose coupling has rubbed off. The top hydraulic line is the silver one.

attachment.php?attachmentid=41875&d=1348323569

For the gear actuator you need the seal set 085 198 409.

Edit:

And buy a new securing springs 085 142 419 for the hose line.

Bearbeitet von DerWeißeA2

I think it is leaking there, because there is too much hydraulic öl in the white reservoir. This happens when oil is topped up, but the system is not yet depressurized.

Check the hydraulic oil level by loosen the black pressure bomb (a hissing sound is heard). The oil level should now be in the small "window" above on the left side of the reservoir.

I think it is leaking there, because there is too much hydraulic öl in the white reservoir. This happens when oil is topped up, but the system is not yet depressurized.

Check the hydraulic oil level by loosen the black pressure bomb (a hissing sound is heard). The oil level should now be in the small "window" above on the left side of the reservoir.

we are filling it in as we lose the oil, when we lose it the reservoir becomes empty and the gears stop changing. Then we fill it up and the box works again.

If I loosen the bomb oil drips from under it.

I copy your PM to this thread for better understanding of what you did:

Hi, I went now to loosen the bomb and see the level of oil. So ok there was too much oil in it. But it is leaking as my friend is filling it up everyday. Without filling it up box stops working. But now I think that when there was too much oil it dripped through cork and now it is misleading me :( I cleaned everything once again and sucked the oil out to be on the right level in the reservoir. (so that is up to the upper box on the reservoir side)

the connections of pipes going to the hydraulic box and the clutch cylinder are wet but I thought those are wet because it is wet up above and the oil just run down :(

Could be the seal ring of the pressure bomb.

As far as i can see, we are talking about a Lupo 3L, right. So it is easy to remove the pressure bomb and check the seal ring.

But in most cases the system loses hydraulic oil as quicky as in your case, it is a problem with the parts mentioned in #2.

I copy your PM to this thread for better understanding of what you did:

Could be the seal ring of the pressure bomb.

As far as i can see, we are talking about a Lupo 3L, right. So it is easy to remove the pressure bomb and check the seal ring.

But in most cases the system loses hydraulic oil as quicky as in your case, it is a problem with the parts mentioned in #2.

Now I'm replacing the seals on the ends of those pipe, bet now I wonder which goes where, there are three terminals on the pump P T K... where do I connect blue one and where the white one? Yellow one is in the middle for sure

• 1 Monat später...

Hallo Freunde :)

I have changed all the seals on the pipes but now I realized that it is leaking from another place and I didn't see anyone having such a problem. Please look at the picture. It is leaking from behind of this sensor (the big one in the middle) or what ever it is. But I don't understand how to remove it and see if there is any seal behind. it is turning freely but has no thread so that I could twist it out like some bolt.

Bitte hilfen sie mir :)

20160114_152607.jpg.bef1722064559961b35c3a73668cef83.jpg

Just for the record here is what i wrote you via pn:

1. Did you put back the plug of the hydraulic unit?

2. When you reassemble the hydraulic unit with the plate holding the three lines there has to be a uniformly small gap between them. Open the black pressure accumulator before you stuck the unit and the plate together.

Mark

Is there pressure in the system? Is the pump running?

Yes it runs and stops when the system is pressurized as usual.

but for example I cant even change gears in triptronic mode with engine off, but I used to do that when I was checking the accumulator.

New finding, when I'm trying to start it in Parking mode in the display I see 5 .... it means it is in 5th gear now? maybe that is why it is not allowing to start it? but the car is rolling when I push it. So it is not in the 5th gear it only thinks so :(

20160120_082515.jpg.917ee315b804de8d9fec2cf7cb172c4d.jpg

Deine Meinung

Schreibe jetzt und erstelle anschließend ein Benutzerkonto. Wenn Du ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde Dich bitte an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Aktivitäten

1. 85

Audi RNS-E Android Clon mit Carplay und DAB+

2. 9

Vom Flop zum Superstar, der Audi A2

3. 85

4. 30

Komfortsteuergerät getauscht, was nun ?

5. 30

Komfortsteuergerät getauscht, was nun ?

6. 85

7. 4

Motor überholen

8. 85

9. 9

Vom Flop zum Superstar, der Audi A2

10. 0

G266 Ölstandssensor leckt?

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir verwenden Cookies. Mit weiteres surfen erklären Sie sich mit diesen einverstanden.