Zum Inhalt springen

Audi A2 1.4TDI 75 AMF

DarkHorse

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi everyone,

I'm glad there's an English section to this forum because hopefully your English is better than my German! Papahans has been very helpful with all my other questions, he also helped me fix my clicking doors at his house last summer.

We have new emissions charges for London.  One thing I'm wondering, is if they didn't have Euro IV tests back in 2001, does the AMF TDI 75 meet the standard? Or is it assumed that because it was marked as Euro III that it can not perform any better? It was only tested to Euro III because that was the highest target at the time, but has it been tested in Germany to Euro IV? Is that part of the TUV checks?

The 1.2TDI exceeded Euro3 (obviously a different engine) but just wondering if the early AMF engines did too.

Sorry if I'm not understanding this correctly, just after some advice.

Hi Bret, I'm thinking it is expensive to do, but if regulations get tighter in a few years it might be worth fitting. 

On another note, as a foreign car driving into German cities, how is that enforced if they don't know my engine code? 

You just get PMII(particle reduction level 2) in Germany with a particle filter, that's enough for the green environmental badge but the engine stays Euro3.

@DarkHorse to drive in these specific cities you have to buy (they check your papers) the badge even for foreign cars.

I, for example, also have my green Euro IV sticker in the car (it should be on the windscreen, can't remember why it isn't).  We also have one in the works van for the trip I did a couple of years ago to Berlin.

If there's no sticker, they are allowed to fine you, no matter where the car is from.

- Bret

The problem entering cities in your diesel powered car is quite complex. In Holland some cities have rules but they are different(!), typically based on the car's first registration date!

For German (inner) cities I have ordered (€ 12) a green (4) sticker, which is given based on the car's registration. As stated before, the BHC and ATL engines are considered clean enough.

I don't know what requirements exist for London, but a German green sticker will probably not be accepted.

Deine Meinung

Schreibe jetzt und erstelle anschließend ein Benutzerkonto. Wenn Du ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde Dich bitte an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Aktivitäten

1. 105

[1.4 AUA] Anleitung zum Zahnriemenwechsel

2. 474

Anleitung Ausbau Stellmotoren der Klima

3. 13

Klimabedienteile aufarbeiten & reparieren

4. 105

5. 105

6. 31

[1.2 TDI Lupo] hartes Einkuppeln bis zum Abwürgen

7. 105

8. 13

Klimabedienteile aufarbeiten & reparieren

9. 31

[1.2 TDI ANY] Sterben des Getriebe :( ? "Quitschen" bei Motorbremse.

10. 31

[1.2 TDI ANY] Sterben des Getriebe :( ? "Quitschen" bei Motorbremse.

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir verwenden Cookies. Mit weiteres surfen erklären Sie sich mit diesen einverstanden.