Zum Inhalt springen

IT9 Infothread

A2Hesse

Empfohlene Beiträge

Tach zusammen,

ich wollte ganz gern meine Fragen aus dem Anmelde- bzw. Unfugthread raushalten.

So langsam steigt bei mir schon jetzt die Spannung und Vorfreude auf meinen allersersten Icetrack! :D

Ich würde gern ein paar Eckpunkte festhalten und hier komprimiert auflisten. Das könnte ja auch für andere Interessenten hilfreich sein. Ich leg mal zunächst mit den bekannten Eckdaten los und poste dann mein Fragen, die die "alten Icetrack-Füchse" sicher beantworten können. Das ist auch nur ein erster Versuch und sicherlich werden weitere Fragen auftauchen... wie das halt so ist, wenn man "heiß wie Frittenfett" sich auf etwas freut....

Eckdaten Icetrack 9 (bitte korrigieren, falls ich daneben liege):

Termin: 27. und 28.01.2018

Hauptreiseroute über Travemünde - Helsinki (Fähre Finnlines- Infos zum Starclub, um reduzierte Ticktpreise etc. zu erhalten), Fährdauer: etwa 28 Stunden, Abfahrt Travemünde: Donnerstag, 25.01.2018

Rahmenprogramm: steht aktuell noch nicht fest

Rückreise: siehe Hauptreiseroute, Termin: Dienstag: 30.01.2018

Preise für Icetrack und Unterbringung: -bitte zu gegebener Zeit ergänzen

Preise für Fähre: siehe Reiseroutenthread

Gesamtdauer inkl. An- und Abreise: Do., 25. (Mi., 24.)01. - Mi., 31.01.2018

empfehlenswerte Utensilien (ich denke über die Garderobe sollten wir weiter nicht reden müssen, oder?):

- ich dachte hier an so etwas wie ne Klappschaufel zum ausbuddeln des festgesetzten Töffs

- ... tobt euch aus...

- bei Nutzung des eigenen Fahrzeugs: Grüne Versicherungskarte

Was muss ich noch bedenken, was ich in meiner kindlichen Naivität leich außer Acht lassen könnte.

Ich hoffe das passt so einigermaßen ;):)

Gruß Andreas

vor 27 Minuten schrieb A2Hesse:

ich denke über die Garderobe sollten wir weiter nicht reden müssen, oder?

Doch! Gleitschutzschuhe/ketten/überzieher oder ähnliches mitnehmen UND benutzen! Frag bret.

Natürlich auch für's Auto empfehlenswert...BTW: Suche nach wie vor günstige 235/55R17 mit Spikes... 9_9

vor 4 Stunden schrieb A2Hesse:

Tach zusammen,

ich wollte ganz gern meine Fragen aus dem Anmelde- bzw. Unfugthread raushalten.

So langsam steigt bei mir schon jetzt die Spannung und Vorfreude auf meinen allersersten Icetrack! :D

Ich würde gern ein paar Eckpunkte festhalten und hier komprimiert auflisten. Das könnte ja auch für andere Interessenten hilfreich sein. Ich leg mal zunächst mit den bekannten Eckdaten los und poste dann mein Fragen, die die "alten Icetrack-Füchse" sicher beantworten können. Das ist auch nur ein erster Versuch und sicherlich werden weitere Fragen auftauchen... wie das halt so ist, wenn man "heiß wie Frittenfett" sich auf etwas freut....

Eckdaten Icetrack 9 (bitte korrigieren, falls ich daneben liege):

Termin: 27. und 28.01.2018

Hauptreiseroute über Travemünde - Helsinki (Fähre Finnlines- Infos zum Starclub, um reduzierte Ticktpreise etc. zu erhalten), Fährdauer: etwa 28 Stunden, Abfahrt Travemünde: Donnerstag, 25.01.2018

Rahmenprogramm: steht aktuell noch nicht fest

Rückreise: siehe Hauptreiseroute, Termin: Dienstag: 30.01.2018

Preise für Icetrack und Unterbringung: -bitte zu gegebener Zeit ergänzen

Preise für Fähre: siehe Reiseroutenthread

Gesamtdauer inkl. An- und Abreise: Do., 25. (Mi., 24.)01. - Mi., 31.01.2018

empfehlenswerte Utensilien (ich denke über die Garderobe sollten wir weiter nicht reden müssen, oder?):

- ich dachte hier an so etwas wie ne Klappschaufel zum ausbuddeln des festgesetzten Töffs

- ... tobt euch aus...

- bei Nutzung des eigenen Fahrzeugs: Grüne Versicherungskarte

Was muss ich noch bedenken, was ich in meiner kindlichen Naivität leich außer Acht lassen könnte.

Ich hoffe das passt so einigermaßen ;):)

Gruß Andreas

Fährdauer müsste doch 18 Stunden heißen... oder?

• 2 Wochen später...

Also die Vollständigen Daten, erstmals auf Englisch:

Details

IT9 will take place at the same location as last time, at Lohimaa. There are several changes for this year, which I'll go through below. 

Fundamentals

This is not a racing day. No times are taken, no prizes will be awarded for speed. There will be some safety stuff as I'm not happy about allowing you - no matter how experienced - onto the track without having gotten accustomed to how much grip is available. Therefore: we will start with some safety practices - braking, slalom - before moving to open track time. I hope to be able to offer slalom and elk test setups through the days.

We will have two track complexes this time around: one is the in the woods, the other on the lake. I will confirm exactly what will be available on the lake when possible, I understand there to be at least one track and the "circle" for practicing the constant drift.

Timetable

Track time will be from 0900 to 1700 on both Saturday and Sunday. There will be breaks for coffee in the morning and afternoon, and there will be a longer break for lunch.

Packages and pricing

This time around, the pricing has been simplified and is a tick higher but remains similar to last time.

Accommodation is €50 per person per night.
Food: €100 for the weekend. This includes: Saturday breakfast, coffee, lunch, coffee, dinner; Sunday breakfast, coffee, lunch, coffee. 
€140 for the four-day weekend. This includes as above and adds dinner Sunday and breakfast Monday and Tuesday.

The reason for this change is to avoid "are you eating dinner tonight?" questions to the group.

Children under 16 pay €25 per night for a bed of their own. Cots are available. 
Please comment any allergies or intolerances when booking.

Booking

There are limited places available for the weekend. Demand has been exceptionally high this time around and I thoroughly expect to be nearly booked out. The accommodation limit is approximately 70 people, and many more than 30 cars will cause the tracks to feel extremely busy. 
To reserve your place, I will be expecting two things. 
One is an email - you all have at least one of my email addresses - to confirm your participation, with your full name and an email address at which I can reach you.
The second is a non-refundable deposit of €50 to secure your place. I will confirm the details of the account later, and that is to be paid before the end of November 2017. 
The remainder of your bill can be either paid upfront or when you check out.

*A reminder: I cannot control weather and therefore it is possible that there are no tracks and / or the lake complex is not available to us.* There is a Plan B if track time is not available to us; I should have confirmation at the beginning of January about the state of the tracks.

Options

I am currently looking into having a professional trainer around to offer short one-to-one training sessions. This could include for example the use of the circle and / or tips on the tracks themselves. Please let me know if you're interested in this!

For Monday, traditionally there have been options to undertake some winter sports - such as skidoo - and this will also be possible this year. I would like to know what you'd like to do and then we can work it into the schedule.

If there are any open questions, please let me know and I'll try to answer.

- Bret

Mit Kommentare, auf Deutsch:

Just now, bret said:

Details

IT9 will take place at the same location as last time, at Lohimaa. There are several changes for this year, which I'll go through below. 

Wegen Lokation gibt es wenig neues, dafür in die Umsetzung. 

Fundamentals

This is not a racing day. No times are taken, no prizes will be awarded for speed. There will be some safety stuff as I'm not happy about allowing you - no matter how experienced - onto the track without having gotten accustomed to how much grip is available. Therefore: we will start with some safety practices - braking, slalom - before moving to open track time. I hope to be able to offer slalom and elk test setups through the days.

Nochmals: es wird kein Zeit genommen, es werden keine Trophäen gewonnen weil man schnell wäre. Prinzipiell geht's um Sicherheit mit Spass.

1 minute ago, bret said:

We will have two track complexes this time around: one is the in the woods, the other on the lake. I will confirm exactly what will be available on the lake when possible, I understand there to be at least one track and the "circle" for practicing the constant drift. 

Es gibt diesmal zwei Anlagen. Eine ist im Wald, wie letztes Jahr. Der Zweite ist auf dem See. Entsprechend ist der etwas mehr Wetter-abhängig.

Im Wald gibt es zwei Tracks, je 1,2km und 1.6km. Die sind um 300m vom Hotel entfernt. 

Auf'm See gibt es eine noch nicht klare zahl von Tracks - es kann sein dass es mehrere ist und noch ein "Landebahn" und kreis. Der Kreis ist für die die konstantes Kreisfahren üben wollen. Das ist nicht ohne! Der See ist "um die Ecke", also ca. 700m vom Hotel entfernt. Die Anfahrt wird Samstag klar.

Wir haben Track von 0900 bis 1700 beide Tage.

2 minutes ago, bret said:

This time around, the pricing has been simplified and is a tick higher but remains similar to last time.

Accommodation is €50 per person per night.
Food: €100 for the weekend. This includes: Saturday breakfast, coffee, lunch, coffee, dinner; Sunday breakfast, coffee, lunch, coffee. 
€140 for the four-day weekend. This includes as above and adds dinner Sunday and breakfast Monday and Tuesday. The reason for this change is to avoid "are you eating dinner tonight?" questions to the group.  Children under 16 pay €25 per night for a bed of their own. Cots are available.  Please comment any allergies or intolerances when booking.

Preise haben sich geringfügig geändert. €25 mehr für das Wochenend Essenspaket, dafür ist dann Samstag Abendessen inklusiv. Fast alle haben es letztes Jahr genommen, entsprechend wurde es dann zugefügt. Hatte €20 gekostet, also insgesamt um €5 teuerer.

Für die, die vier Nächte bleiben, wird es etwas mehr. Allerdings kann hier noch diskutiert werden, ob z.B Sonntag Abendessen mit reingenommen werden soll; die Frühstücke sehe ich als ein einfachen Weg Zeit und mühe zu sparen. 

Inklusive im Wochenendpaket: Frühstück, Kaffee, Lunch, Kaffee, Abendessen Samstag. Frühstück, Kaffee, Lunch, Kaffee Sonntag.

4-Nächte-Paket sollte dann Abendessen Sonntag, Frühstück Montag und Dienstag dazupacken für €40.  Im Vergleich zu was wir beim JT gegessen haben, find' ich das Angebot letztes Jahr gut war und durchaus anständigte Qualität.

Ja, man kann meinen dass es viele Pausen gibt - aber wenn es auch kalt werden kann, wird's wesentlich Menschen die draussen stehen eine Pause zu gönnen.

16 minutes ago, bret said:

Booking

There are limited places available for the weekend. Demand has been exceptionally high this time around and I thoroughly expect to be nearly booked out. The accommodation limit is approximately 70 people, and many more than 30 cars will cause the tracks to feel extremely busy. 
To reserve your place, I will be expecting two things. 
One is an email - you all have at least one of my email addresses - to confirm your participation, with your full name and an email address at which I can reach you.
The second is a non-refundable deposit of €50 to secure your place. I will confirm the details of the account later, and that is to be paid before the end of November 2017. 
The remainder of your bill can be either paid upfront or when you check out.

Ich erwarte dieses Jahr ein richtigen Run auf Plätze. Ich habe schon zwei bestätigungsemails bekommen... der erste schon gestern Abend. 

Also will ich zwei Sachen machen um Problemen vorzubeugen: 

- Anzahlung um dein Platz zu sichern

- Bestätigung per Email - ich habe es teilweise sehr schwierig wenn Anmeldungen hier, im FB und noch anderswo passieren, und dann dürften alle Emails zusammenkommen... blurgh. Daten für Lohimaa werden benötigt, ich kann noch nicht sagen was, rate aber auf ein Name und email.

Warscheinlich wird keine andere Vorkasse verlangt, aber auch deswegen ist der Anzahlung mir wichtig. Ich hatte zwei Teilnehmer letztes Jahr die nicht abgesagt haben, die sind einfach nicht aufgetaucht. Sowas würde ich gerne vermeiden.

Ich habe explizit nicht ein Teilnahmeschluss genannt - ich kenne einige die erst in November oder Dezember zusagen können. Passt schon, ich weiss dass interesse da ist. Ich will schliesslich ein Grössenordnung angeben.

Montag ist eine Möglichkeit was interessantes zu machen - wir können sehr, sehr viel organisieren. Nur muss es gewollt sein :)

- Bret

• 2 Wochen später...
  • 1 Monat später...

oookay, so I need a place where I describe this in English, and this thread is as good as any. 

The intention behind Track was always to allow some fun on the ice while learning about car control. It's not about times or speed, it's about learning. And we all learn. 

The concept is that we start with safety stuff and work our way up speed-wise - it's not always clear from the start just how much grip is available and it's a good idea to ease into things. So we'll start with the basics, like braking, and then go through to slaloms and elk tests and then onto the tracks themselves.

The timing for our sessions is simple: we start early and break frequently. It's intense.  This time around, we also have both the lake complex and the woods. The woods are harder to see and have more variation - height included - but the lake has its advantages for those who want to drift more.  The lake is around 1.5km from the hotel, the woods are 300m away. Both are on official roads which have very little normal traffic.

The weekend timing is relatively simple: Friday you arrive. Saturday and Sunday we drive.  You leave either Sunday afternoon, Monday or Tuesday, depending on your preference. We have track time for Saturday and Sunday. 

The group is large and everyone is a friend of someone, somehow, mostly through the A2 clubs or me. I'm the one that now organizes and sets up the people, Lohimaa take over the tracks, the food, and the accommodation and therefore the billing.

If you're looking for a weekend of driving, with some laughs and beer thrown in, this is a great one. If you're looking for a lads weekend away, this isn't it. There is a large gender imbalance, but there are quite a few women and children around and the atmosphere has been familial since edition 1.

My suggestion for new drivers is simple: bring them up. Let them drive. They'll understand quickly just how slippery it is, and should actually get quite a lot out of the weekend. There's also some fun to be had with other people, other cars (some of which will be going quite rapidly) and the group is large and friendly. There are quite a few smaller kids around and it's quite possible we'll set some kids program up to keep them occupied. Generally, they'll either find a place to sit in the warmth, spend time playing in snow or photograph or drive or whatever. 

Evenings we'll do Sauna and at least Saturday's dinner will be in the main food pack. I know the teenaged girls did ask the guys to get out of the sauna at one point last year :) There are lots of wierd people to talk to about all sorts of stuff and it makes for a convivial atmosphere. My own daughter will be there and has enjoyed it every time so far. 

I don't know what else there is to add. Pricing was mentioned elsewhere. Clothing is reasonably obvious for those of us who live here.  For the rest, it's a medium-weight jacket for driving, boots you can drive in, and a hat and gloves for when you're outside the car. 

It's entirely your call how you get up here. The location is near Tervo, so it's a 5.5h drive up from Helsinki. We'll be driving up during the day on Friday - the guys will generally get in on the ferry at 0930 or so - but it's your call. The roads get small the northern side of Suonenjoki, but even that is quite rapid and not very difficult. 

It will be *dark* outside of the hotel - there's minimal light pollution and if we turn the lights off, it's pretty impressive with the starshow.

If there's something I haven't covered and should have, please tell me what it is :jaa:

- Bret

^^ the reason for this one is simple. I have a couple of colleagues who are interested and where I haven't sent emails to them, so I'd like to cover it once in a public post. I haven't done that elsewhere for this iteration. 

Yes, I'd like to have 25 cars. We have the space.  I'm well aware that some who have expressed interest won't follow through, which is why I advertise more and then things hopefully work out.  We are nicely on time and the weather starts to turn; we should hit 0C on Saturday again up north.

If there's questions, please ask.

- Bret

• 2 Wochen später...

der gut 10cm ist fast weggeschmolzen. -7 wieder für Mittwoch vorhergesagt, alle Seetemperaturen sind ungefähr normal.  Nächstes Wochenend soll es wieder etwas wärmer werden, aber bis dahin ist es fast Dauerfrost und das hier unten. 

- Bret

Für diejenigen, die immer noch Zweifel am Finnland-Abenteuer haben, hier sind Bilder der letzten 2 Mal

For those who still have doubts about joining the Finland adventure, here are pictures of the last 2 times

Voor de mensen die nog twijfelen om mee te gaan met het Finland avontuur , hier beelden van de laatste 2 keer

• 1 Monat später...

Hello,

an update on Track.

The bad news first: BMW have pulled the plug. They were the ones who paid for the majority of the creation and upkeep of both track complexes. They are not putting as much money into customer stuff this year and private bookings are relatively small.
What this means for us: Lohimaa will currently not be building any ice tracks this winter, lake ice notwithstanding. I'm mildly surprised that they've declared it relatively late, but apparently there are new management involved.
The sums involved to build and maintain the track are four-fold over what we'd be putting in for the weekend, so it's really hard to justify building even only for the weekend, and if we were to do that, we'd be dependent on lake ice.

Currently, I'm working with Aki on a Plan B which involves an alternative track out by Vesanto and we need to see what that means for the financial side. I don't yet know if that means we can have two days of tracktime or just one - and we're reliant on lake ice again! - and I don't know if we'll offer something else as well, such as huskies, gokarting, snowmobiling, or something else. We've just had an express delivery of 20cm of fresh snow and there's more up north.
It will make for a fun weekend anyway :-)

Please let me know before the 20th December whether you're still interested or not. I know that you'd like to book the ferry and some of you already have. Accommodation and food will be taken care of by Lohimaa. Any track time won't be directly at Lohimaa and I can't yet say how much it will be. 

Send me email, please, to bret dot pulkkastone at geee male dot com. 

Thanks!

- Bret

Hello,

ein Trackupdate. 

Die schlechten Nachrichten vorweg: BMW hat den Stecker gezogen. Die haben in den vergangenen Jahren ein grossteil der Kosten für Bau und Unterhaltung des Eistracks auf dem See und im Wald bezahlt. Ein neuer Manager ist dazugekommen und er hat auch gleich die Handbremse gezogen. Weil Privatpersonbuchungen auch ziemlich mager geblieben sind, wird es schwierig den Track wirtschaftlich zu bauen und betreiben.
Ich bin etwas überrascht das diesen Schritt so spät kommt. Angeblich wären die involvierten Summen gut fünfstellig und entsprechend auch mit mehreren Tausend in der Hand wird es schwierig ein Bau auch nur für's Wochenend zu finanzieren. Das wäre auch nur möglich mit Seeeis.

Zur Zeit arbeite ich mit Aki auf ein Plan B. Diesen beinhaltet ein anderen Track bei Vesanto, und wir werden herausfinden was das zu bedeuten hat für die Finanzen. Es könnte sein dass wir nur ein Tag Tracktime haben, vielleich zwei - aber wir wären wieder vom Seeeis abhängig und da müssten wir mal schauen was sonst noch angeboten wird. Huskies, Schneemobile, gokarts, oder was anderes. Wir haben ja gerade ein Expresslieferung von 20cm frischschnee bekommen und im Norden gibt's noch mehr. Es wird so oder so ein schönes Wochenend :-)

Meine Bitte: zum 20.12 melden ob du immer noch interesse hast oder nicht. Ich weiss dass die Fähre gebucht werden muss, und dass einige von euch das schon gemacht habt. Unterkunft und Essen werden von Lohimaa kommen. Tracktime wird nicht direkt bei Lohimaa sein und ich kann nicht sagen wie viel es wird.

Email, bitte, an bret punkt pulkkastone ät gmail punkt com.

Danke!

- Bret

Rats! For early bird fees latest ferry booking would be 25.12.17 (30 days before departure). Maybe better before Christmas due to holidays, so latest around 20.12.17. Total cost for the IT are in the order of a grand, full five days of vacation and a lot of travelling time/distance. Vesanto is a 30km drive from Lohimaa taking away the advantage of short stops throughout the day at the hotel. Maybe the setup was way too perfect last year, and the anticipation with the same setup plus an extra lake ice track for IT9 was even more appealing...

In short, if there would be two track days (Sa&Su) with a track layout similar to IT7 on ice (no bigger harm done if cars are leaving the track) plus a big circle I'd still be interested accepting the risk of lake ice only vs. a track on solid ground. If all the financial and time effort is worth just one track day on an unknown track I wouldn't want to come. Decision point as explained above.

Sorry, Michael

vor 2 Stunden schrieb McFly:

Rats! For early bird fees latest ferry booking would be 25.12.17 (30 days before departure). Maybe better before Christmas due to holidays, so latest around 20.12.17. Total cost for the IT are in the order of a grand, full five days of vacation and a lot of travelling time/distance. Vesanto is a 30km drive from Lohimaa taking away the advantage of short stops throughout the day at the hotel. Maybe the setup was way too perfect last year, and the anticipation with the same setup plus an extra lake ice track for IT9 was even more appealing...

In short, if there would be two track days (Sa&Su) with a track layout similar to IT7 on ice (no bigger harm done if cars are leaving the track) plus a big circle I'd still be interested accepting the risk of lake ice only vs. a track on solid ground. If all the financial and time effort is worth just one track day on an unknown track I wouldn't want to come. Decision point as explained above.

Sorry, Michael

wahre und ehrliche Worte

Thanks for the prompt, I called back. ... and got better information, followed by a callback :)

First up: we have a track. It is around 20min from Lohimaa, which is acceptable, I think.  I will try to go and check it out - or at least the ideas - in a couple of weeks. Weatherwise we are good, too. 

I will check the size and setup - I don't know it, though there is at least a large straight which must be 25m wide ("6 cars can start together")  which sounds like a decent beginning :). If it's too small, then I will ask them to expand some :D  

So: we're on. Right now I'm at 19 cars and around 33 people, which is a similar size to last year, and I'm happy with that. I'll have to figure something out for the breaks, but that's my problem. 

- Bret

• Daumen hoch. 2
  • Danke! 1

@bret: Alright, no matter what you do, I just booked the boat and will travel to Suomi. If possible: Big circle on the ice, please! Or a very wide 180° turn, or a series of those turns, and a little Nürburgring-Replika (okay, w/o all the up and down to make it easier), and enough ice for everybody, and candy... ^_^

:racer:, Michael - getting nervous

• Daumen hoch. 1
  • Danke! 1

Den "Point of No Return" haben @A2magica und ich nun auch überschritten.  :omg: :erstlesen:

Die Fähre für die Hinfahrt mit Ankunft in Helsinki am Fr. um 9Uhr ist gebucht.

Nach dem IT2018 geht es für uns dann weiter in einen Skandinavien Urlaub, freue mich schon auf die Fahrten mit meinem A2. :racer:

Sind somit nicht bei der Rückfahrt auf der Fähre HEL-TRA dabei. :jaa:

@bret, wir sind dabei :jaa: und freuen uns auf deine IceTracks ... :racer:

VG

@seinelektriker

P.S.

@Durnesss, mit dem "STARA" Angebotscode hättest du auch für gut 270€ :omg: fahren können, da geht also noch etwas :rock2:

Ist echt warm hier unten. Um 0 grad wieder. Wir sind mit 50cm schnee aber gut dabei. 

Pielävesi meldet frisch 22cm Eis, was dicke ausreicht. 

Catering vor Ort kommt von Aki. Wetter soll ab 8.1. wieder angenehm kühl sein bei -11.

Sieht nicht schlecht aus.

- Bret

• Daumen hoch. 1
  • Danke! 3

• 2 Wochen später...

Aki messaged me earlier that it looks good. No promises as yet, though it's already -8 here and currently -13 up there. I can't say any more at the moment, and the forecasts change so often it's not funny.  

More information when I have it.

- Bret

Wetteronline meldet für Tervo ab dem 20.1. Tagestemperaturen unter -10°C, nachts bis zu -24°C

In Helsinki am 26.1. fahren wir bei -5°C von der Fähre.

Schaunmermal was davon kommt.

Edit: nein ich bin nicht wuschig, mir macht das echt nix aus dass es noch 14 laaange Tage dauert.

Another update: we'll know before the weekend if there will be a track for us or not. It's really hard to say right now, as we're right on the edge of "good enough" but if the weather turns too warm next weekend - which it may - then we may be right out of luck. 

Plan B currently has various suggestions including Skidoo, karting and a husky visit. I suspect a snowshoe walk will look spectacular, because there's a hell of a lot of (fresh) snow and it's relatively warm (-8C).

I will update just as soon as I've heard.

Update wegen Trackzustand - wir werden bis zum Wochenend wissen ob es ein Track für uns gibt oder nicht. Es ist z.Zt sehr schwer zu sagen ob das Eis tatsächlich befahrbar ist oder nicht. Wir sind ja genau an die Grenze von "gut genug", aber wenn es am Wochenend wieder richtig warm wird wird's richtig eng.

An Plan B wird gerade gearbeitet, ich hatte einiges im Kopf inkl. Huskies, Karting und Skidoo. Schneeschuhlaufen wird auch sicherlich sehr schön, denn es gibt eine Menge Schnee und es ist relativ warm.

Ich komme zurück alsbald ich selber information habe.

- Bret

Deine Meinung

Schreibe jetzt und erstelle anschließend ein Benutzerkonto. Wenn Du ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde Dich bitte an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Aktivitäten

1. 12

Vom Flop zum Superstar, der Audi A2

2. 165

8. Audi A2 Schraubertreffen am 06.04.2024 in 59510 Lippetal / You are welcome 🚘

3. 165

4. 165

5. 35

Welchen A2 sollte ich zum gelegentlichen Gebrauch und für eine lange Haltezeit kaufen? (Motor, Ausstattung, ...)

6. 99

E10 – Verträglichkeit

7. 99

E10 – Verträglichkeit

8. 35

Welchen A2 sollte ich zum gelegentlichen Gebrauch und für eine lange Haltezeit kaufen? (Motor, Ausstattung, ...)

9. 99

E10 – Verträglichkeit

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir verwenden Cookies. Mit weiteres surfen erklären Sie sich mit diesen einverstanden.