Zum Inhalt springen

Votex Jacking Point Covers.

Birchall

Empfohlene Beiträge

Firstly, sorry that I can only speak English. My German language skills comprise of around 10 words. 

I am a huge fan of the A2 and I am well known (and hopefully we’ll respected) on the A2 Owners Club A2OC.org. 

So hopefully you will understand my motives. They are NOT driven by profit. 

I have been trying to reproduce the full Votex kits (legally) and it will take time. 

So far I have managed to get some rear spoilers produced and I am now about to produce a new and better quality source for these. I will update you later with that progress. 

However, I am now able to provide the Jacking point covers, for those that either need a full set, or perhais one or two?

I paid £500 to have the genuine covers 3D scanned professionally.  I have spent a lot of time ensuring that the covers are as good a quality as possible. (With 3D printing the large smooth surfaces, such as the face of these covers. Need smoothing slightly)

but these are as good a fit as the originals snd a perfect copy. 

Because ofvthe cost for the scans and because it takes 6 hours to print each cover, I need to ask £20 per cover or £75 for a set of 4 covers. Plus postage (at cost)

if this helps then please let me know. 

I am only doing this to help, this is not for profit. 

Thanks 

Steve Birchall 

8495AA42-5A7B-4356-8AA7-FD6EF7034477.jpeg

E72D1590-3395-4464-A7C0-ED35695875A3.jpeg

BB869CBF-B25F-4F4C-B663-C2DA26EB0CF8.jpeg

937AC41E-FB1A-47C5-ADD4-B6A8DE25D3F2.jpeg

Hello Steve,

thanks for the offer.

I guess you will get a couple of requests as these cover are either lost or stolen easily. And there is no official replacement.

(This is by the way the reason why I glued mine into place forever. ;) )

This should be added to the marketplace but for that you need to specify the postage costs to Germany.

Thanks again and kind regards

Lionel

Hi Nagah,

Thank you for the helpful reply.

My post count on A2OC.net is over 12,000 but I am a newbie on here and I am struggling to navigate because I unfortunately don't speak German.

I will try to post this info on the marketplace (the postage seems to be in the region of £10, which is not bad.

Is it possible to ask for the above thread to be moved to the marketplace or should I copy this one into a new post on there (when I find the marketplace section that is!

But as I say, thanks for the help so far.

Steve B

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Birchall:

Firstly, sorry that I can only speak English. My German language skills comprise of around 10 words. 

I am a huge fan of the A2 and I am well known (and hopefully we’ll respected) on the A2 Owners Club A2OC.org. 

So hopefully you will understand my motives. They are NOT driven by profit. 

I have been trying to reproduce the full Votex kits (legally) and it will take time. 

So far I have managed to get some rear spoilers produced and I am now about to produce a new and better quality source for these. I will update you later with that progress. 

However, I am now able to provide the Jacking point covers, for those that either need a full set, or perhais one or two?

I paid £500 to have the genuine covers 3D scanned professionally.  I have spent a lot of time ensuring that the covers are as good a quality as possible. (With 3D printing the large smooth surfaces, such as the face of these covers. Need smoothing slightly)

but these are as good a fit as the originals snd a perfect copy. 

Because ofvthe cost for the scans and because it takes 6 hours to print each cover, I need to ask £20 per cover or £75 for a set of 4 covers. Plus postage (at cost) Postage will work out at £10 a package. (I just checked and it is actually a little bit more but I am happy to set it at £10.)

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Birchall:

if this helps then please let me know. 

I am only doing this to help, this is not for profit. 

Thanks 

Steve Birchall 

8495AA42-5A7B-4356-8AA7-FD6EF7034477.jpeg

E72D1590-3395-4464-A7C0-ED35695875A3.jpeg

BB869CBF-B25F-4F4C-B663-C2DA26EB0CF8.jpeg

937AC41E-FB1A-47C5-ADD4-B6A8DE25D3F2.jpeg

Deine Meinung

Schreibe jetzt und erstelle anschließend ein Benutzerkonto. Wenn Du ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde Dich bitte an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Aktivitäten

1. 59

[1.4 TDI] Getriebelager tauschen

2. 45

Pixelfehler FIS Display selbst austauschen, wie Kontrast einstellen?

3. 45

Pixelfehler FIS Display selbst austauschen, wie Kontrast einstellen?

4. 3

Einspritzventil für 1.6 FSI Motor

5. 1.373

LED anstelle H7

6. 10

[1.4 AUA] Kein Vortrieb, Antriebswelle defekt?

7. 1.373

LED anstelle H7

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir verwenden Cookies. Mit weiteres surfen erklären Sie sich mit diesen einverstanden.