Zum Inhalt springen

Audi A2 1,2 TDI problems

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hallo aus England!

Leider hab ich probleme mit mein 2001 Audi A2 1,2 TDI. Es hat keine Kraft untem 2400rpm.

Also, auf Englisch:

The car went in to garage for PD injector clean and new seals - white smoke and stalling only  when cold with Klima on. Other than that is was running great and returning 3l/100km regularly. Acceleration was no issue. 

It came back ticking over ok but was completely gutless / without power or torque.

I ran VAGCOM/VCDS and found it underboosting below 2400 to 3000 rpm and using too much fuel - more than double. It's around 7 litres/100km at 100km/h and it struggles to get to that speed.

I can post the VCDS log of rpm, fuel consumption, boost pressure and Injection quantity if interested.

Any ideas much appreciated.

I have already:

1. Checked all the vaccum side and solenoids
2. Swapped over turbo from another I had in stock (no jamming issues of VNT)
3. Run Molyslip Purge cleaner through the injectors from can.
4. Had a look under camshaft cover - the injetors seem OK but maybe 1 or 2mm slightly more to one side than normal. All the stretch bolts were replaced.
5. Checked & cleaned EGR and exhaust manifold.

Best wishes

Lukas

20180507CleanedInjStd.CSV

• Phoenix A2 änderte den Titel in Audi A2 1,2 TDI problems

Hi

Just a remark: if it came back from the garage in this condition I would definitely return it and tell them to fix it...

Well I would check the wiring loom to the injectors, N75 valve plus wiring, the MAP sensor and the MAF sensor. The N75 valve and the Map sensor are known to fail. 

Thomas

vor einer Stunde schrieb ecoangeluk:

The car went in to garage for PD injector clean and new seals - white smoke and stalling only  when cold with Klima on. Other than that is was running great and returning 3l/100km regularly. Acceleration was no issue. 

It came back ticking over ok but was completely gutless / without power or torque.
I ran VAGCOM/VCDS and found it underboosting below 2400 to 3000 rpm and using too much fuel - more than double. It's around 7 litres/100km at 100km/h and it struggles to get to that speed.

I would also recommend to search for the fault in the area where the last work has been done: PD element.

Within the official repair manual of the A2 TDI engines there is a section how to install a PD element. That includes adjustment of a screw that directly influences the actuator that is driven by the cam.

I would suspect that the PD elements may have not been installed properly.

The repair manuals can be downloaded/printed from Audi for a small fee here:  erWin Audi

Vielen Dank Leute!

So,

1. Rebuilt the N75 valve - no change

2. Bought new N75 valve and fitted - no change

3. EGR works great now it's all celaned up inside.

4. Checked the PD adjustment (max compression of PD spring with adjuster turned back 180 degrees) - all OK

No smoke, car ticks over OK but Torsion (deg CF or KW auf Deutsch) a bit high around 6 

Still over fuelling - poor around 7 litres/ 100km

New test log data from VCDS also get fault code:

Friday,11,May,2018,13:31:53:16965
VCDS Version: Release 18.1.0 (x64) Running on Windows 8 x64
www.Ross-Tech.com

Address 01: Engine       Labels: 045-906-019-ANY.clb
Control Module Part Number: 045 906 019 D
  Component and/or Version:  1,2l R3 EDC 0201DS  1452
           Software Coding: 00005
            Work Shop Code: WSC 02138  
           Additional Info: WAUZZZ8ZZ1N054052     AUZ7Z0A1840182
                      VCID: 162D340572C5D8F57F-4B18
1 Fault Found:

17964 - Charge Pressure Control 
            P1556 - 35-10 - Negative Deviation - Intermittent

Readiness: 0 0 X X X 

20180511valvechangeCSV.CSV

Am 7.5.2018 um 21:14 schrieb ecoangeluk:

I have already:

1. Checked all the vaccum side and solenoids
2. Swapped over turbo from another I had in stock (no jamming issues of VNT)
3. Run Molyslip Purge cleaner through the injectors from can.
4. Had a look under camshaft cover - the injetors seem OK but maybe 1 or 2mm slightly more to one side than normal. All the stretch bolts were replaced.
5. Checked & cleaned EGR and exhaust manifold.

vor 8 Stunden schrieb ecoangeluk:

1 Fault Found:

17964 - Charge Pressure Control 
            P1556 - 35-10 - Negative Deviation - Intermittent

Is 7L/100km the average fuel consumption at long runs? What is the momentary consumption at 100km/h?

To be checked if not already done:

1. Is synchronisation between camshaft and crankshaft OK? => VCDS->ECU->Measurement->Block 004->Value 4 (Should be close to 0° +/-1-2° at idle with coolant temperature around 90°)
  2. PD elements really OK after cleaning (has the company that cleaned them did some test on them?)?
  3. Is vacuum actuator on turbo VNT working? => VCDS->ECU->Output Tests 03->Measurement Block 11->The VNT should move from one end to the other end periodically (until output test is stopped manully).
  4. Is the charge air path leak-free? Can be checked with engine turned off by installing an adapter into the output charge air hose of the turbo and then apply some air pressure to check whether there is no leak. Similar to this:

• 3 Wochen später...
  • 1 Jahr später...

Deine Meinung

Schreibe jetzt und erstelle anschließend ein Benutzerkonto. Wenn Du ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde Dich bitte an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Aktivitäten

1. 16

VCDS - welches ist das Richtige

2. 16

3. 16

4. 16

5. 16

6. 0

Biete: 3L A2 1.2 (ANY)

7. 1

Einspritzventil für 1.6 FSI Motor

8. 16

9. 16

10. 16
  • Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir verwenden Cookies. Mit weiteres surfen erklären Sie sich mit diesen einverstanden.