Zum Inhalt springen

A2 1.6 FSI CKR 6 Speed Conversion

JIGSAW 2015

Empfohlene Beiträge

My FSI has a 6 speed gearbox conversion by CKR , up until now it has never had an engine under tray fitted , having fitted one today I've found the gearbox side upstand that bolts to the chassis rail with the 10mm nut fouls on the 6 speed end cover of the gearbox , I've found you can not fit the upstand on the under tray to the original stud on the chassis rail. 

Knowing several members have fitted the 6 speed can I ask if anyone else has had this issue and how they overcome this ?  

Ive debated heating the under tray up with a heat gun to try and reshape it around the gearbox end cap but knowing the under trays are a mix of glass fibres and abs plastic I'm unsure if this will work , my other idea would to cut out the section that fouls to give clearance and allow the upstand to be bolted up correctly , I've attached a photo with the upstand highlighted , 

Thanks in advance 

image.jpeg

Thank you for the photo and advice , although appreciated it's slightly different with the 6 speed gearbox , it's the larger bearing carrier that sticks out on the end cap that fouls , I will try and get better photos as this was just a googled image of an undertray but think as you say my only option is to cut a hole out for clearance , after reading many of the posts of the 6 speed conversions I find it strange I can find no mention of this issue either , so may help others once resolved 

Deine Meinung

Schreibe jetzt und erstelle anschließend ein Benutzerkonto. Wenn Du ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde Dich bitte an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Aktivitäten

1. 2

Einspritzventil für 1.6 FSI Motor

2. 1.373

LED anstelle H7

3. 10

[1.4 AUA] Kein Vortrieb, Antriebswelle defekt?

4. 1.373

LED anstelle H7

5. 93

Radio CONCERT: Defekt der Lautstärkeregelung bei Kälte

6. 0

Audi Concert 1 Lautstärkefix

7. 0

Aschenbecher/ Ablage gesucht

8. 43

Pixelfehler FIS Display selbst austauschen, wie Kontrast einstellen?

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir verwenden Cookies. Mit weiteres surfen erklären Sie sich mit diesen einverstanden.