Zum Inhalt springen

[1.2 TDI ANY] - HELP: 6.9L/100km

TitusM

Empfohlene Beiträge

21 hours ago, vfralex1977 said:

Ok, thank you for the information.

I found many different ones, sometimes with an A and sometimes with a K and more.

Even the price differs from the original.

For example 36€ for the A or K version and 45€ for the E version (actually to be used with ANY and AMF).

The A version is e.g. for the Audi A4 and K for the Audi A8 according to the parts catalogue.

I will try it.

Do you have some links for the other versions?

I paid 10euro for the part aftermarket. Oem is around 50. 

21 hours ago, vfralex1977 said:

Ok, thank you for the information.

I found many different ones, sometimes with an A and sometimes with a K and more.

Even the price differs from the original.

For example 36€ for the A or K version and 45€ for the E version (actually to be used with ANY and AMF).

The A version is e.g. for the Audi A4 and K for the Audi A8 according to the parts catalogue.

I will try it.

I took a closer look and indeed there are multiple letters....

And each letter is in a circle...it seems I was wrong. 

None of them seem to be listed as compatible with a2 1.2. 

Soooo this means there might be a difference in pressure and opening temperature. 

In my case this thing was cracked and air got inside the fuel system so ... maybe someone else can give some extra details?...

Why the same part can fit multiple cars. 

• image.thumb.png.6515195cd93914a772becfea8e95aae0.png 
  • image.thumb.png.7622264cfb48c5f6e4580846e75838b0.png
  • image.thumb.png.109abed8c1fcf78d7576bde8aa29d012.pngThis one seems to have a very different mounting
  • image.thumb.png.c7bb9a2578b69e983138545740d8143c.png

In the A2OC forum you will find a post that deals exactly with the topic A or E.
One there says that it doesn't fit mechanically, another that the parts have different functions.
And quite far down there is a link to AUTODOC.
The part at the front starting with 1J0 is suitable for version A or E.
It doesn't matter at all. I also think that there are no technical differences.
If it fits and seals mechanically, then it should fit.

Link A2OC: https://www.a2oc.net/community/index.php?threads/fuel-filter-valve.47975/

Link: AUTODOC.uk:  https://www.autodoc.co.uk/topran/2724516

Bearbeitet von vfralex1977

By the way, is there anyone who has already converted from the old metal jacket filter to the cartridge filter of the newer models?
How are the connections? The old filter has 4 hose connections, the new one only 3.

Alt:                                                                                                                                                   Neu:
-  --  -

Bearbeitet von vfralex1977

The new one has also 4 hose connections.

353928607_HalteblechvomDieselfilterschlagen(3).thumb.jpg.80d6b900e2fdbbd568c292ab29335270.jpg

The new one is A2 specific and cost roundabout 80€.

The old one used in many VAG cars, is easier to get and cheaper.

For installing the new one you need Paart Nr. 2.

457310101_HalteblechvomDieselfilterschlagen(4).thumb.jpg.a6bd91570ecf40043cf8e62df396db27.jpg

vor 8 Minuten schrieb vfralex1977:

How are the connections?

It is a connector. The same connectors you'll find at the fuel tank or petrol filter.

20220308_145935.jpg

13 hours ago, vfralex1977 said:

I had ordered the part from FEBI BILSTEIN with the suffix A. That should come tomorrow.
Since I'm a little unsure, I've now ordered the original part with the suffix E from VAG.
So I can see what fits.

Well I fitted the one from vaico on a mann filter with no problems BUT make sure you install the valve out of the car. 

It is very hard to press it in the filter housing if you are under the car.

This is the part I installed (and lots of other producers are available):

https://www.autodoc.co.uk/vaico/2214688 

I am pretty sure that the suggested part with 1J does not fit. (maybe some adaptation is needed but I do not see the reason if the one with A works well)

I am not sure if changing to the plastic housing is a good idea. If something goes wrong with that housing you need to change it completely so you are back to the same job as for metal filter BUT it makes filter change 100 times easier AND I am pretty sure that using a "A" valve is the same as using a universal plastic housing.

I usually change the fuel filter alt least every 2 years. (2 oil changes)

Bearbeitet von TitusM

14 hours ago, vfralex1977 said:

I had ordered the part from FEBI BILSTEIN with the suffix A. That should come tomorrow.
Since I'm a little unsure, I've now ordered the original part with the suffix E from VAG.
So I can see what fits.

Can you compare the 2 parts when they arrive? (FIRST let them site a while in the same temperature - they have a thermal plate inside)

I tested mine blowing air with my mouth trough it and so I detected different air flow. 

19 hours ago, vfralex1977 said:

So I can see what fits.

@vfralex1977

Found the difference:

So for the 1.2 the return line opens only when reaching 60 degrees:))))))

If no aftermarket part is found then the one with A should be fine. The only difference is that the engine will warm up later....

"On the 1.2l TDI engine, the fuel pre-heating valve does not open up the path to the fuel tank until the fuel temperature exceeds 60°C (1.4l TDI engine >30°C). As a result, the heat is concentrated on the engine and the engine reaches operating temperature more quickly"

image.thumb.png.06a9466e8e4b6b1db6b0c8572850b325.png

Am 9.3.2022 um 07:48 schrieb TitusM:

I am pretty sure that the suggested part with 1J does not fit. (maybe some adaptation is needed but I do not see the reason if the one with A works well)

Thanks for the interesting information. Unfortunately, you are very right in your assumption.
The 1J0 does not fit because the diameter is too small and the flange for the safety clip is straight.
In the original part, it is 45° at an angle.

Well, I have now ordered a 057 through AMA***prime... and hope that it will arrive tomorrow and will fit.
More then in the thread to my AMF:

Look here:

@vfralex1977

Although  057127247A  fits maybe the B version would be more suitable since the engines it is designed for have smaller power (90hp+).

BUT the B version seems to have a different top. Maybe diameters are the same.

let us know how "A" works for you.

Bearbeitet von TitusM

On 3/2/2022 at 10:31 AM, TitusM said:

Found the issue: the valve on the fuel filter:

057127247A 

Back after some more time:(((

The consumption is still higher that other cars. 

The valve only solved part of the problem. 

I just bought a compression tester and injectors o-rings.  After opening up the injectors I will decide if I will sent the injectors for rebuild. 

• 9 Monate später...

Deine Meinung

Schreibe jetzt und erstelle anschließend ein Benutzerkonto. Wenn Du ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde Dich bitte an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Aktivitäten

1. 13

Vom Flop zum Superstar, der Audi A2

2. 56

[1.4 AUA] Anlasser ausbauen

3. 56

[1.4 AUA] Anlasser ausbauen

4. 13

Vom Flop zum Superstar, der Audi A2

5. 165

8. Audi A2 Schraubertreffen am 06.04.2024 in 59510 Lippetal / You are welcome 🚘

6. 165

7. 165

8. 36

Welchen A2 sollte ich zum gelegentlichen Gebrauch und für eine lange Haltezeit kaufen? (Motor, Ausstattung, ...)

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir verwenden Cookies. Mit weiteres surfen erklären Sie sich mit diesen einverstanden.