Zum Inhalt springen

Bracket 8Z0971845AC

Odin

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hello my name is Ronald and i life in Norway. This is the first time that i am writing on the a2 side but i have read a lot:)

I try to write Englisch but i read German very good.

I have a Audi a2 1.2 tdi 2005.

Now i have changed the clutch on a car the first time in my live and it have been a adventure pfffff.

I take pictures every time but now a have a bracket and i don,t remember where it was placed on the car .? 

The bracket oem is 8Z0971845AC

It 's along tekst for just a bracket. But i want to introduse my self the first on the side.

Greetings and gratulations with a nice side

16112328965628422579860837508445.thumb.jpg.b8faa74bcea3b564ff854a6abeeddb24.jpgThank you for the answer. I have seen that diagram and nr 38 . And seek after a picture from that  area. But not found it. Is it possible that it fasten to the upper bolt from the starter to the engine? The other bolt is fasten to the earth cable.

Am 21.1.2021 um 14:00 schrieb Odin:

Thank you for the answer. I have seen that diagram and nr 38 . And seek after a picture from that  area. But not found it. Is it possible that it fasten to the upper bolt from the starter to the engine? The other bolt is fasten to the earth cable.

Your assumption is correct.

That bracket is fastened to the upper bolt of the starter engine with a nut to its double hexagon head screw.

Deine Meinung

Schreibe jetzt und erstelle anschließend ein Benutzerkonto. Wenn Du ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde Dich bitte an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Aktivitäten

1. 16

VCDS - welches ist das Richtige

2. 16

3. 16

4. 16

5. 16

6. 0

Biete: 3L A2 1.2 (ANY)

7. 1

Einspritzventil für 1.6 FSI Motor

8. 16

9. 16

10. 16
  • Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir verwenden Cookies. Mit weiteres surfen erklären Sie sich mit diesen einverstanden.