Jonham45

Help with Diagnostic - Hamburg Area

Hi Guys. 

Hoping maybe someone on the forum who has diagnostic software Vag com or similar might be able to help me obtain the codes from my wife's A2? I'm British but living in Hamburg and look for an alternative to taking it to Audi. My spoken German is ok but written would be a problem so appreciate the chance to send my plea for help in English. Thanks if anyone can help or point me to a reasonable independent garage with the knowledge to help.  Thanks for any help. Jon.

Oh , it's the EPC and motor warning lights that come on and off ( mostly on).

Edited by Jonham45
Update

Hey Jonham,

i live in Pinneberg and i have VCDS. So i can help you with your A2.

Perfect. I live in Halstenbek. Any chance you free Monday afternoon or one evening next week. Thanks a lot!

Hey,

sorry for my late answer. Sorry i have no time monday in afternoon, more in the morning before lunch. But on Tuesday i have time in afternoon.

Hi Daniel. I can also come to you tomorrow (Monday) in the morning if your free.  Tuesday I can normally only come after 6 as I'm working but if that's the only  time your free  I'll finish early.  My numbers 015118240195 . Maybe you can just send me an SMS with your address. Cheers for this. Will bring you a 6 pack beer ! Jon