Zum Inhalt springen

NavGear DSR-N 270

Prefelix

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hello!

My name is Liviu and i have some problems regarding the NavGear in question (DSR-N 270).  The problem is the following:

1. I copy some music and videos on the HDD

2. When i connect the HDD (Hard Drive) to NavGear via USB it says that the HDD is empty or blank and asks me to format it. I tried to change the file system from NTFS to FAT32 then to EXT2, 3 and still no success.

Is there any way to make it work?

i really am tired of searching and this forum seams like the last chance

Thank you and waiting for your reply!

Moderator:

Moved to correct sub forum.

vor 17 Stunden schrieb Prefelix:

Also just to let you know the HDD is 2TB...maybe that has something to do with it?

Yes, maybe... ;) 

• Perhaps the receiver does not support HDDs of (e.g.) ≥ 2TB?
  • Which USB standard is supported by the NavGear? USB3-HDDs usually require a current of 900 mA. If the NavGear supplies 500 mA only (which is the standard up to USB2), I could imagine that this is the problem.
  • Please also check the structure of the folders on your HDD. Sometimes the receiver cannot read data from sub-folders.  Does your HDD have more than 1 partition?

Thanks for the reply Heavy-metal. I had the HDD partitoned, but now it's only one partition of 32GB i will try to see if it works, also i will try what you said  :

38 minutes ago, heavy-metal said:

Sometimes the receiver cannot read data from sub-folders

I'll not put the files in folders.

Thanks!

Bearbeitet von Prefelix

Deine Meinung

Schreibe jetzt und erstelle anschließend ein Benutzerkonto. Wenn Du ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde Dich bitte an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir verwenden Cookies. Mit weiteres surfen erklären Sie sich mit diesen einverstanden.