Zum Inhalt springen

SKN chiptuning 1.4 benzin

Ai2

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hello,

Is it usefull to get my 1.4 benzin chipped, they say that it would get 90 HP, but can i feel the difference?

Are there some people here who got there 1.4 benzin chipped?

I can get it with a discount for 300 euro, looks good, can someone advice me?

Thanx :D

Original von Ai2

ere 1.4 benzin chipped?

I can get it with a discount for 300 euro, looks good, can someone advice me?

Thanx :D

Hello, in connection with a sport air cleaner and super plus gasoline, is to be felt a difference. More Kraft in the lower numbers of revolutions and noticeably better acceleration in high numbers of revolutions. In addition, more Spritverbrauch of approx. 0.5 litres in the city

Hallo, in Verbindung mit einem Sportluftfilter und Super plus Benzin, ist ein Unterschied zu spüren. Mehr Kraft in den unteren Drehzahlen und merklich bessere Beschleunigung in hohen Drehzahlen. Aber auch mehr Spritverbrauch ca. 0,5 Liter in der Stadt

Gruß BSC optima

one of the other guys has an 1.4 Petrol with SKN with a claimed 1xx PS (I haven't seen a Dyno); mine runs permanently on 98 (super plus) as I find it easier to drive and it responds better (it likes Optimax too, it's quieter with it). I also get 0,2-0,3/100km better fuel numbers. Bear in mind I drive slowly (ha!) as i'm in finland, so high-speed stuff may change the numbers. Price difference here is generally 2c/l, so that's 1.6% more expensive and 4% better consumption. That's well within measurement tolerance, but the fact it's easier to drive (less likely to stall) means it works for me.

Air Filters are questionable (you can try the K&N if you like), but there's not much that's available for the Petrol engine. K&N and BMC are the only ones I know of, and the BMC has had some baaaad reviews.

There's a complete thread on this somewhere, including the statement that it's been measured and doesn't make a difference, even if it sounds like it. However, the K&Ns are washable, so this could be argued to be "useful"...

The reason the TDIs can be chipped so easily lies in the fact that you have a turbo, so +10% boost is easy and still within reasonable engineering limits.

A Petrol.... well...

- chipping can probably give +5% over the quoted base (so that's about 3-4PS) without trying hard, a good chip can maybe double that (but you're still off the 90PS, unless you had 80 to start with, which was apparently not uncommon). I would expect if you spent time and effort you would be able to get better results, but it will be at the cost of something else.

- A Real exhaust system may help, but may not (BN Pipes sounds and looks better but i don't know if someone's dynoed an A2 afterwards)

- "Real" tuning is in my opinion the only way to get some real numbers that you can feel:

rüddel (http://www.rueddel-motorsport.de/menu/homepage.htm) do

1,4 16 V - 55 / 75 +35 / +48 for 2.255,-*** (incl. new air intake, cam, throttle body, gas-flowed head (polished inside), mapping and and and... plus labour, of course)

- rothe (http://www.rothe-motorsport.de/tuningteile/teile.html) - do some more interesting stuff (if of course you don't like your gearbox ;)) including a manifold and associated components to turbocharge your 1.4.

It's probably cheaper to change the engine or better still, change to an FSI....

Bret

Deine Meinung

Schreibe jetzt und erstelle anschließend ein Benutzerkonto. Wenn Du ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde Dich bitte an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Aktivitäten

1. 2

Motorgeräusche 1.4er - keine Kontrollleuchte

2. 2

3. 12

[1.6 FSI] Bezugsquelle Ölpumpe?

4. 12

[1.6 FSI] Bezugsquelle Ölpumpe?

5. 10

Schaltwelle schwergängig nach Getriebeölwechsel

6. 2

7. 9.987

Hier wird ein A2 verkauft - könnte ja interessant sein...

8. 1

Vernünftige Knopfzelle für FFB-Schlüssel

9. 0

Welcher Adapter für mein Pioneer?

10. 1

Vernünftige Knopfzelle für FFB-Schlüssel

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir verwenden Cookies. Mit weiteres surfen erklären Sie sich mit diesen einverstanden.