Zum Inhalt springen

Gas geht nicht direct.

Ai2

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hallo, Super das dat eine forum ist spetcial for A2 :HURRA:

ich come von Holland, so betrachten nicht mein Deutsches. Ich habe ein 2003 Gas a2 1.4, wenn ich exelarate schnell, das Gas geht nicht direct, es hat einen Tropfen auf, bevor es verschnelt. Das gashouse ist gereinight, jedes eine Idee, was das Problem sein könnte?

Das Vag-com has gein storuning.

Ist das besser when ich das in englisch schreiben? :D

Original von Ai2

Yes, please.

Most of the forum users understand and are able to answer in BSE (bad standard english)

Regards

Lutz

Fahre die nächsten zwei Wochen mit gedrückter ASR-Taste!

Just drive with ASR Button turned on (so the ASR is off). You will see the difference;)

@lutzmich: maybe some are better than your BSE discription:) ;)

Try out!

Original von lutzmich
Original von Ai2

Yes, please.

Most of the forum users understand and are able to answer in BSE (bad standard english)

Regards

Lutz

:D

Sorry.

When i try to exelorate and speed up fast, it has a little drop down.

So first the engine fals, als then it speeds up.

I also have it when i go change to another gear.

Looks like the engine dousnt pick up the gas directy, and simular like the engine is getting to mutch gas.

The gashouse is already cleaned, and Vag-com doesn't give an error.

Anyone an idea what the problem is?

Original von erstens

Fahre die nächsten zwei Wochen mit gedrückter ASR-Taste!

Just drive with ASR Button turned on (so the ASR is off). You will see the difference;)

Try out!

Oke, i will try that.

But is this due a mallfunction, and do i always have to pusch the button, beacouse it switches on agian when i go to fast.

If the loss of acceleration (drop down) happenes during switching from first to second gear (or sec. to third), it is no malfunktion. It's a feature;)

So you can't do anythng. But if it happenes while the gear is not changed, it should be a malfunction.

Original von erstens

If the loss of acceleration (drop down) happenes during switching from first to second gear (or sec. to third), it is no malfunktion. It's a feature;)

So you can't do anythng. But if it happenes while the gear is not changed, it should be a malfunction.

Thank you, i will try today and report here :)

Original von erstens

Equal goes it loose...

Now I understand the problem...partly. Please let us now, what tyres (winter/sommer and size) you're using.

It seems to be the ASR function (Antriebs-Schlupf-Regelung => antiskid system/traction control). This functionalty tries to avoid the skidding of the wheel while accelerating very strong (pedal to the metal...).

Have a look here: Traction Control or consult the drivers manual.

Have fun

Lutz

I tried it, but with ASR Button turned on (so the ASR is off), it is no difference.

@ lutzmich i use summertyres goodyear with original aloy wheels.

Already ordered the airfilter, and put it on tomorrow.

Otherwise i go to the dealer again as i still have warranty :HURRA:

Original von Ai2

Voor mij, nederlands zou óok goed zijn... ;)

I suggest that the garage checks the - sorry for the German words (I do not know the English translation) - "Luftmassenmesser" ("Luftmengenmesser"?). This is a typical VW / Audi problem. If this sensor is defective, however, I wonder why there is no entry in the error memory ("Fehlerspeicher").

If you enter "Luftmassenmesser" oder "Luftmengenmesser" while using the "search"-function, you will most obviously get some more information how to get rid of the problem, and at which costs.

CU!

Martin

Heyy nog een nederlander, we zijn ook overal he :D

Als het de luchtmassameter zou zijn dan heeft die ook andere klachten toch? niet goed stationair lopen enz.

There is no entry in the memory, but i have read that it doesnt pick up all the errors vrom the airvolumemeasuring

Deine Meinung

Schreibe jetzt und erstelle anschließend ein Benutzerkonto. Wenn Du ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde Dich bitte an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir verwenden Cookies. Mit weiteres surfen erklären Sie sich mit diesen einverstanden.