Sign in to follow this  
dejan2311

Kondensation Luftschlauch

Wie zu beheben oder die Reparatur Audi a2 Wasserleck auf Fußmatten Klimaanlage Drain AC nass oder, um die Kondensationsschlauch entkorken, gibt es eine Regelung, Bilder, Momentaufnahme für dieses Auto. Bitte helfen Sie.

How to fix or Repair audi a2 water leak on floor mats air condition drain AC wet, or how to uncork the condensation hose, is there a scheme, images, snapshot for this car. Please help.

I apologize for the bad english :) thank you for your appearance. When it's raining does not create moisture suovozac front, it occurs when the air turned on immediately after 5 minutes, so not from the rain. I believe that creovo clogged drain the moisture produced by air, may have an explanation, how to clean, an image or a video ...

No, what I mean is: We have a member that is quite the expert for the entire climate unit. Maybe he has an idea.

the tube should be visible on the inside when you take the carpet out of the passenger side floor. I'm not sure if you can remove it from there....

- Bret

Ich glaub ich hab da solche bilder, ist es vorne rechts beifahrer?

Richtig. Im Forum gibt's die Bilder auch irgendwo. Wenn du eigene zur Hand hast, nur zu.

If there was something on the passenger side like that as with other cars, however, the rubber we do is not allow to get out, I withdrew, but I have the impression that she not go up so that I can see that there has not accumulated any particles, later I paint and set up the forum so that's maybe somebody over the images help. Thank still jendnom on these posts. I apologize once again, my English is very bad, I use google transleit so-to-understand :).

I allowed this to label B to pull, trying and feeling like he can not get out, I'm afraid it does not tear.

Hinweis vom Moderator
link and pics removed i.a.w. terms of use. Don't post anymore links or pics containing intellectual property, please.

Bedalein

Edited by Bedalein