Zum Inhalt springen

1,2 TDI creep point

ABlupo3

Empfohlene Beiträge

First of all I would like to say hello as this is my first post. - Hi everyone :)

I have recently become a new owner of a lupo 3l, unfortunately the car needs some repairs and I need help from more experienced people.

There are two problems but perhaps they are related.

The selector in this car does not work when I bought it. It turned out that the reverse sensor was broken and the previous owner could not complete the calibration. (According to the previous owner - before calibration everything worked fine).

After I replaced the sensor, the bassic setting was completed and now the selector changes gears, but:

-   In the last stage of bassic setting, when the creep point is set, in my case the value in the third field of group 025 (creep point) already at the beginning displayed "0". I know that the value should be "5" and then after pressing the brake several times it should come to "0". In my case it was "0" from the beginning and pressing the brake did not cause any change.

The problem is that the car starts to roll only after strongly adding gas - around 2000 rpm

In addition, the engine does not start from the stop position, it only succeeds with N.

-  When you select the STOP lever, the engine turns off, but the gear does not shift - it stays in reverse, and the display shows the fifth gear.

Group 25 shows: 99,6% creep point / 99,6% slip point / rem. creep point adaptation 0,0 / filtered engine torque varies between 0-254

The clutch cable is set at 1.9 v when brake off and 3.9 v when brake on.

Could someone suggest how to set the creep point or what to check and fix? 

I just want to add that after making bassic setings there are no errors except one which comes back - 000262 Transmission // 20-10 Malfunction in basic settings - intermitent. Wchich i thing is related to de STOP gear position problem.

• 5 Monate später...

bump, any news on this?

having the exact same problem with creep point - especially in uphill traffic the car feels awful to drive..

also as a recent 3l owner, is it normal for the 1st to 2nd gear change to kick if you don't accelerate mid shift for it to be smooth?

Am 12.8.2023 um 11:16 schrieb ABlupo3:

First of all I would like to say hello as this is my first post. - Hi everyone :)

I have recently become a new owner of a lupo 3l, unfortunately the car needs some repairs and I need help from more experienced people.

There are two problems but perhaps they are related.

The selector in this car does not work when I bought it. It turned out that the reverse sensor was broken and the previous owner could not complete the calibration. (According to the previous owner - before calibration everything worked fine).

After I replaced the sensor, the bassic setting was completed and now the selector changes gears, but:

-   In the last stage of bassic setting, when the creep point is set, in my case the value in the third field of group 025 (creep point) already at the beginning displayed "0". I know that the value should be "5" and then after pressing the brake several times it should come to "0". In my case it was "0" from the beginning and pressing the brake did not cause any change.

The problem is that the car starts to roll only after strongly adding gas - around 2000 rpm

In addition, the engine does not start from the stop position, it only succeeds with N.

-  When you select the STOP lever, the engine turns off, but the gear does not shift - it stays in reverse, and the display shows the fifth gear.

Group 25 shows: 99,6% creep point / 99,6% slip point / rem. creep point adaptation 0,0 / filtered engine torque varies between 0-254

The clutch cable is set at 1.9 v when brake off and 3.9 v when brake on.

Could someone suggest how to set the creep point or what to check and fix? 

I just want to add that after making bassic setings there are no errors except one which comes back - 000262 Transmission // 20-10 Malfunction in basic settings - intermitent. Wchich i thing is related to de STOP gear position problem.

Check the clutch zylinder, by driving an Monitoring and posting the diagramm values here.

https://wiki.a2-freun.de/wiki/index.php/G162_-_Geber_für_Kupplungsweg

The 3L  pros in this forum (not me :-) ) can interpret the curve and conclude the clutch cylinder status.

Probably the clutch zylinder Measuremnt part is worn out. You can by a modified one in this forum with hall sensor (no more wear and tear) in exchange for your old one. More infos on this here:

But most likely it is the clutch giude sleeve, this is always the frist thing to check!

Here you see how you can see wich part i mean and how to check with an edoskope:

https://wiki.a2-freun.de/wiki/index.php/Führungshülse

Bearbeitet von A2 HL jense

Probably you can have mor infos on the Problem from the erreocode showed when basic settings failes:

In case there is an Error during the Basic Setting, the Measuring Value Blocks (MVB) will show RTFM! followed by a Number which describes the Reason why it failed.

Read possible errors here:

http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/5-Speed_Electronic_Manual_Transmission_(085)

Deine Meinung

Schreibe jetzt und erstelle anschließend ein Benutzerkonto. Wenn Du ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde Dich bitte an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Aktivitäten

1. 22

[1.6 FSI] Einspritzdüsen nicht mehr lieferbar?

2. 2

Suche nach A2 3L, worauf muß man achten, daß es zB. original ist (Magnesium-Felgen, 3L Radkappen etc.)

3. 9.985

Hier wird ein A2 verkauft - könnte ja interessant sein...

4. 9.985

Hier wird ein A2 verkauft - könnte ja interessant sein...

5. 4

[1.2 TDI ANY] Sehr ölig auf dem Ventildeckel

6. 4

7. 4

8. 9

Schaltwelle schwergängig nach Getriebeölwechsel

9. 22
    10. 22

[1.6 FSI] Einspritzdüsen nicht mehr lieferbar?

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir verwenden Cookies. Mit weiteres surfen erklären Sie sich mit diesen einverstanden.