Melde dich an, um diesem Inhalt zu folgen  
chumsofmanutd

1.2 tdi ARB Bushes

Hi,

I am from the UK and have a 2001 A2 1.2 tdi that was imported a few years ago now.

I have a significant creak which comes from what I think is the ARB bushes when hitting imperfections in the road.  The ARB links have been renewed but I think the fault lies with the bushes/ARB itself. I think it is a similar issue to the early standard A2 experienced (plastic collars snap on the bar releasing in lateral movement).

My question is, do you know if there is a similar ARB bush Mod recommended for the 1.2 to the one recommended for the standard A2 model ARB, so as to avoid replacing the whole bar (replacing the bushes with Polo bushes).  Is there an alternative bush recommended/available?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards

Rob

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
bret   

Hi Rob!

I'd ping here @Phoenix A2 and maybe @Mankmil who know quite a bit about the specifics of the 1.2. 

Maybe also @Nuerne89 could help?

- Bret

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
vor 8 Stunden schrieb chumsofmanutd:

Hi,

I am from the UK and have a 2001 A2 1.2 tdi that was imported a few years ago now.

My question is, do you know if there is a similar ARB bush Mod recommended for the 1.2 to the one recommended for the standard A2 model ARB, so as to avoid replacing the whole bar (replacing the bushes with Polo bushes).  Is there an alternative bush recommended/available?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards

Rob

Hi Rob,

for sure there is a mod even for the 1.2 ARB bushes.

If you have problems understanding the german, feel free to ask.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag