Zum Inhalt springen

ccu problem

Svkez

Empfohlene Beiträge

I believe this plug is for the central locking signals, but it depends if you have power windows in the back I guess. Maybe you have broken cable in one of the doors and there is a short circuit which caused the melting. Which cable specifically has melted? Pin, and cable colour. 

the problem is that I have a new electrical installation taken down from another Audi A2, but I want to know why the wires melted. in case I put the new one, I don't want the same thing to happen

Bearbeitet von Svkez

Look at the wires gooing from the main carframe to the doors.

If there are broken cabels and they are melted in the rubber and not behind you've got the problem.

To be 100% sure you need the wire diagrams.

The ource is Audi itself. See here :

After register and paying round about 30 Eur + VAT you can download all repairmanuals and diagrams for 24h

If you've got a friend with another VW Car , download infos for him to and devide the cost

The wires from the plug number two go to the motors of the central locking of the rear doors. Pin 8 should be safe + of rear left door. Pin 15 V+ and pin 16 safe + of rear right door. The conjunction of the black blue wires could be B135 -  Connection -1- (15a), in interior wiring harness.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb verexio:

The wires from the plug number two go to the motors of the central locking of the rear doors. Pin 8 should be safe + of rear left door. Pin 15 V+ and pin 16 safe + of rear right door. The conjunction of the black blue wires could be B135 -  Connection -1- (15a), in interior wiring harness.

Point is that none of the given pins 2/8, 2/15 and 2/16 get to a connection as shown in the photo. This three wires are all going straight w/o any branching towards the motors.

The problem is that I ordered all the electrical part of the car and I want to change it.

But I am afraid that the same will not happen with the new one

Is it possible for the ccu to be broken and have the same problem with the new installation?

I have to change the entire electrical installation because those wires with problems melted other wires in the installation next to them

Deine Meinung

Schreibe jetzt und erstelle anschließend ein Benutzerkonto. Wenn Du ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde Dich bitte an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Aktivitäten

1. 0

Welcher Adapter für mein Pioneer?

2. 0

Vernünftige Knopfzelle für FFB-Schlüssel

3. 9.986

Hier wird ein A2 verkauft - könnte ja interessant sein...

4. 23

[1.6 FSI] Einspritzdüsen nicht mehr lieferbar?

5. 23

[1.6 FSI] Einspritzdüsen nicht mehr lieferbar?

6. 2

Suche nach A2 3L, worauf muß man achten, daß es zB. original ist (Magnesium-Felgen, 3L Radkappen etc.)

7. 9.986

8. 9.986

9. 4

[1.2 TDI ANY] Sehr ölig auf dem Ventildeckel

10. 4

[1.2 TDI ANY] Sehr ölig auf dem Ventildeckel

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir verwenden Cookies. Mit weiteres surfen erklären Sie sich mit diesen einverstanden.