Recaro Sportsitze in A2?

ecoangeluk

Good question. From time to time I have similar thoughts. As I see you own the 1.2 model which has already a weight optimized seat. This seat IMO is not suited for fast cornering :cool:

Hinweis vom Moderator
You might want to put that request into the "Basar/Teilesuche"-section. People that are looking for something specific put their requests in there. Also you might want to look into the "Basar/Teileangebote"-section for running sales.

Does anyone have the Recaro seat mounts for the A2?

"RECARO SEATS - AUDI A2 DIRECT FIT SUB-FRAMES

Prod Code: 866626"

Vielen Dank!

I have subframes with prod-code 866616 offered at Basar. As far as I know they have been used with Style-typ on driver side in a 1.4-model... Don't know the difference to 866626, if your number is correct anyway...

Edit: oh, sorry, your UK driver side is on the "wrong" side, so your prod-code is probably correct. :)

Edited by A2-E

Well, yes but I do think, no866626 is for the right side!

For the left side it should be no866616, because this fits the recaro-catalog numbering system. It is probably a mistake in that catalog, that there is only one number given.

(Just in case others than UK drivers are reading here)

Edit: Correct, I happen to have an old catalog here from 2011, and there we have: .16 (left) and .26(right)

Edited by A2-E

• 11 months later...